Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Please bear with me, while the Idiot is changing

I know, I keep saying "it won't happen again", and yet I pass judgement on you and what you do, I give my unsolicited opinion, and I repeatedly hear but do not listen without judging.

I am trying. Really. The break that you imposed had caused me to think and reflect on myself, and I have been trying.

All the work in the past two weeks has been cancelled out in one fell swoop by my idiocy last night. That won't happen again.

I know these mental habits of mine are my bad habits, my weaknesses, and they are the very things that cause me to say the wrong things at the wrong time to you, causing you distress. It also applies to when I speak with other people.

But it is going to take some time, and won't be an overnight change. I am sorry for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience that I am not Mr. Perfect but am Mr. Aspiring to Be Perfect.

So please be patient while I continue striving to be better. And as a friend, please let me know (as you always have) whenever I am not listening to you, and I am being a total prick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home